Cut off safety question
* Be aware of the location of any power cords when operating a saw, keeping them behind the path of the cut at all times.
* Be aware of where cut off pieces of lumber will fall, to avoid injuries.
* Most the saws in this category are designed for right handed use. That is, when you are sawing in the normal position, the blade guard is between your face and the saw blade. If you are a left hander be aware that any chips of sawdust, etc. are flying out on your side. Don't forget your safety gear.
* Safety glasses or goggles are OK but a full face visor is better.
* Don't use dangerous power tools when there's nobody else there with you. They don't have to be right there next to you, just somewhere in the area. You want to make sure that, in case that you injure yourself, there is someone there who can call 911 for you. Read More At : G0641 Double Cut-Off Miter Saw...